The latest Alpha build has just gone live, which marks the introduction of Destruction Warlocks, a raised level cap and a partially new zone!
You can check out the full design notes below from Celestalon:
Alpha Design Notes 13/4
We have another alpha build going up today. This build includes a variety of revisions and bugfixes all around.
Broken Shore (Alliance) available - Alliance players will be given the quest "The Legion Returns" upon logging in. Follow Varian Wrynn to the Broken Shore and face off against Gul'dan in the experience that will begin your adventure into Broken Isles.
- Once you level to 110, World Quests and Emissary Quests will appear on your map. This is our new approach to endgame questing in Legion. Please direct your feedback to here.
Notable changes focused on classes:
- New Specialization Unlocked – Finally, the last specialization is unlocked. We’d love any and all feedback about gameplay, artifact quest line, abilities, etc.
- Destruction Warlock
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- Frost Mages – Splitting Ice has returned.
- Frost Death Knights – Many talents revised for more engaging gameplay.
- Unholy Death Knights – Many talents revised for more engaging gameplay. Artifact ability revised further.
- Windwalker Monks – Fists of Fury, Spinning Crane Kick, and Storm, Earth, and Fire revised to adjust AoE gameplay.
- All Hunters – Growl threat massively increased.
- Subtlety Rogues – Master of Shadows and Relentless Strikes swapped and revised.
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well:
With this latest build, we now have every specialisation in the game unlocked! With the level cap now up to 110, it looks like the zones are the last major features to be worked on. Fingers crossed that these will be added soon!