Nintendo released their first smartphone app Miitomo late last month, and SurveyMonkey has provided an early analysis of how it’s been performing thus far. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]
According to SurveyMonkey, Miitomo has been downloaded 2.6 million times last week, with an average of 370,000 downloads per week. About a two-thirds o that were on iOs while the remaining was on Android.
Miitomo has an estimate of about 4 million monthly active users and about a million daily active users. An average user on a typical day has 2 to 3 sessions with a total of 7-8 minutes spent in the app.
Monetization is said to be increasing steadily with an estimate of it making $40,000 combined daily across Android and iOs platforms. Roughly 80% of the revenue is from iOS with Android contributing the other 20%, according to SurveyMonkey.
On a per-user basis, we estimate the app has an ARPDAU (Average Revenue Per Daily Active User) of 3-4 cents. While low compared to mid-core games like Supercell’s Clash Royale, this is actually a healthy number for a more casual game like Miitomo, especially early on.
Miitomo is currently available on Android and iPhone.